Update on 17.01.2022: Telugu Badi 2022 batch registrations:
STV Telugu Badi 2022 batch admission are opened now. First class of Year 2022 is starting on 22nd January 2022 at 11 a.m.
Click Here to register your child detail.
Once registered, we will inform you the online classes details.
Telugu Badi Team
Quick view of Telugu-Badi Class Appointments (Online Classes) up to Summer 2022:
*Each Telugu class is scheduled for ~90 mins to 2 Hrs. duration. Meeting details will be shared by the Faculty team to the Parents WhatsApp group
**Class room trainings (Face-to-Face) will be resumed after relaxing the Pandemic Rules
Samaikya Telugu Vedika e.V (Herewith called STV) has introduced Telugu Language teaching classes for the Kids as one of its main objectives, under the Program called “STV Telugu-Badi” on 26th January 2020.
Currently, we are teaching the Telugu language, with 2 levels in 3 groups:
- Old Jr. Group (Yr 2020): 6 to 9 Years
- New Jr. Group (Yr 2021): 5 to 9 Years
- Sr. Group (Yr 2021) : >9 Years
*Depending on the Kids, Telugu Language skills, Our faculty will decide the group of your kid.
- Kids should be at least 5 years old to become eligible for the TeluguBadi program
- Telugu alphabets, poems, stories, and dialogues/Conversations will be part of the learning curriculum
- Monthly 2 classes will take place, Mostly on alternative Saturdays from 11:00 to 13:00
- Yearly 80% of the attendance is required (including Sick-Leaves), to promote to the next year
- We conduct Mid Year Review(July) and Year-end Final Exams(December) testing in the Reading/Listening/Writing & Speaking areas.
- Faculty team will communicate to Parents on Exam results and TB participation Certificate
Tuition Fee details:
No Tuition Fee for all the Kids of STV-Members (with Family Membership)
Material + E-Learning Fee details:
We are excited to announce the launch of e-Learning from 2021. This enables the students to access and practice the course on Internet, at anytime from anywhere in the world.
To get the advantage of e-Learning:
- Every student will be enrolled in this Program through a Telugu-Badi contract
- Student(s) should pay nominal fee per level(contact TeluguBadi organizing team for more details), which includes the cost of Telugu language material(E.g., Books) and other expenses
- Curriculum, printed books, online E-Learning portal, exam papers, etc. are distributed by a third-party provider.
Meet Our Faculty:
TeluguBadi Organization Team: Raja Ramesh Chilakala, Sridhar Gowreddy, Jagadish Bomma
IT Support Team: Sridhar Kandibanda
OUR Photo Gallery:
Note: If you are interested to teach Telugu language and be part of Telugu-Badi Team, please contact us by email to: Telugubadi@stvgermany.de